Shop opening hours
The opening hours of the shops in the Citycentrum are:
- Monday: 11.00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 09.30 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 09.30 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 09.30 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Friday: 09.30 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09.30 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Sunday: noon – 05:00 p.m. (every last Sunday of the month)
Some stores have different opening hours (mentioned on the website and on the social media channels of the store).
The Citycentrum is open every last Sunday of the month. During Sunday shopping, the shops are open from noon to 05:00 p.m. and free activities are organised for young and old. The catering establishments are open from 11.00 a.m..
Parking is free on Sundays!
Sunday shopping and extra shopping nights 2021:
- Sunday Januari 31
- Sunday Februari 28
- Sunday March 28
- Sunday April 25
- Tuesday April 27, Kingsday
- Sunday May 5
- Thursday May 13, Ascension Day
- Sunday May 30
- Sunday June 27
- Sunday July 25
- Sunday August 29
- Sunday September 26
- Sunday October 31
- Sunday November 28
- Sunday December 05
- Sunday December 12
- Sunday December 19
- Sunday December 23
During the following public holidays, different opening hours apply:
- Good Friday April 2 no shopping evening (shops open until 06:00 p.m.)
- Sunday April 4 (Easter Sunday) shops closed
- Monday April 5 (Easter Monday) shops closed
- Sunday May 23 (Pentecost) shops closed
- Monday May 24 (Pentecost) shops closed
- Friday December 24 (Christmas Eve) shops open until 05:00 p.m.
- Saterday December 25 (Christmas Day) shops closed
- Sunday December 26 (Boxing Day) shops closed
- Friday December 31 (New Year’s Eve) shops open until 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday January 1th (New Year’s Day) shops closed
Every Friday evening the shops in the Citycentrum are open until 08:00 p.m.
The opening hours of the Citycentrum can also be found at: